Deno Newsletter #39 - v0.23.0 - lock files
Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #39!
Every week we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
- deno.land - official Deno website
- deno.land/x - module registry
- gitter.im/denolife/Lobby - where Deno devs hang out
- denoland/deno - main repository
- denoland/registry - module registry repository
- denolib/awesome-deno - Deno Awesome List
- twitter.com/deno_land - official Deno Twitter account
- twitter.com/DenoNews - official Deno Newsletter Twitter account
Last week Deno v0.23.0 was released!
- feat: Lock files (#3231)
You can now ensure your dependencies do not change unexpectedly.
To verify dependencies pass `--lock <file_path>` when invoking Deno.
To create/update lock file pass additional `--lock-write` flag.[caption align="alignnone" width="980"]Deno lock file[/caption]
- feat: Add serveTLS and listenAndServeTLS (#3257)
- feat: Adds custom inspect method for URL (#3241)
- fix: Support for deep Map equality with asserts#equal (#3236, #3258)
- fix: Make EOF unique symbol (#3244)
- fix: Prevent customInspect error from crashing console (#3226)
As we're getting closer to v1.0, remember to track the progress in this issue.
A deno runtime for AWS Lambda
GitHub Action for checking the license lines of the files in a repository
Browse and pick your ECMAScript Modules.on GitHub.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more news next week!