Deno Newsletter #30 - v0.15.0, jump-to-definition in registry
Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #30!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Last week v0.15.0 was released!
Important changes to Deno:
- feat: print cache location when no arg in deno info (#2752)
- fix: dynamic import should respect permissions (#2764)
- fix: propagate Url::to_file_path() errors instead of panicking (#2771)
- fix: cache paths on Windows are broken (#2760)
- fix: dynamic import base path for REPL and eval (#2757)
- fix: permission requirements for Deno.rename() and Deno.link() (#2737)
There were no changes in standard library.
Full list of changes can be found here
Registry[caption align="alignnone" width="980"]Jump-to-definition in Deno registry[/caption]
Thanks to Jed Fox (@j-f1) Deno registry now supports jump-to-definition. Just visit any module and enjoy linkified exports between files.
Deno JSON Schema validation.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more news next week!