Deno Newsletter #3
Welcome to the third issue of Deno Newsletter!
Every week we will serve you with a bunch of useful links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Last week we saw release of version 0.2.11!
Improvements included in this release:
- Add deps to --info output (#1720)
- Add --allow-read (#1689)
- Add deno.isTTY() (#1622)
- Add emojis to permission prompts (#1684)
- Add basic WebAssembly support (#1677)
- Add `NO_COLOR` support https://no-color.org/ (#1716)
- Add color exceptions (#1698)
- Fix: do not load cache files when recompile flag is set (#1695)
- Upgrade V8 to 7.4.98 (#1640)
You can download new version from here, grab it while it's hot!
Last week there was a design overhaul of Deno website including manual. It's not completely finished yet so expect to see more improvements to follow!
Tiny and elegant HTTP client based on the browser Fetch API
GitHub - ameerthehacker/deno-vscode
A VSCode extension to enhance development experience for deno
GitHub - bartlomieju/deno-postgres
PostgreSQL driver for Deno.
I’d also like to thank you very much for hitting 50 subscribers both for this newsletter and our Twitter account.
Thanks for reading, see you next week with more news!