Deno Newsletter #26 - v0.12.0
Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #26!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Releases[caption align="alignnone" width="980"]Deno now supports `onload` event[/caption]
Last week v0.12.0 was released!
Important changes to Deno:
- feat: Support window.onload (#2643)
- feat: generate default file name for bundle when URL ends in slash (#2625)
- fix: upgrade V8 to 7.7.200 (#2624)
- fix: '-' arg after script name (#2631)
Important changes to standard library:
- fix: emptyDir on Windows (deno_std#531)
- refactor: remove os.userHomeDir in favor of Deno.homeDir (deno_std#523)
- refactor: rename catjson.ts to catj.ts (deno_std#533)
Full list of changes can be found here
Registry now supports compiling to JS on-the-fly.
Simply add `?js` to the URL to download compiled version.
Kudos to Jed Fox (@j-f1)
Customizable JS Validator.
GitHub - galkowskit/denofun Small utility library containing functions, monads and other fun stuff. - galkowskit/denofun
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more news next week!