Deno Newsletter #22
Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #22!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Last week there was no release, but I can assure you there's a lot of work going on both in Deno and its standard library.
Pull requests in Deno you might be interested in:
- `Response.body` is now an async iterator (#2518)
- Redirect subprocess stdio to file (#2554)
- Improved diagnostics formatting (#2487)
- Fix for WebAssembly (#2548)
- Dispatch refactor (#2533)
Pull requests in standard library you might be interested in:
- Filename ordering in file server (deno_std#511)
- Silent mode in testing framework (deno_std#314)
- Windows and custom installation directory support for installer (deno_std#499, deno_std#512)
- encoding/hex module (deno_std#434)
- catjson example (deno_std#517)
Last week we had an overhaul of Deno registry - including improved code rendering, linking between files and dark mode (detected automatically by your browser).[caption align="alignnone" width="980"]Browsable files in Deno registry[/caption]
You can check it out visiting any module available in registry (eg. https://deno.land/std/http/file_server.ts)
Kudos to Jed Fox (@j-f1)
GitHub - irustm/alosaur: Alosaur
Alosaur - deno web framework.
GitHub - chiefbiiko/aead-chacha20-poly1305
Authenticated Encryption with Associated Data.
SipHash24 implemented in WebAssembly
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more news next week!