Deno Newsletter #19 - brew install deno
Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #19!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Installation via brew
Deno can now be installed via brew:
`brew install deno`
For all installation options visit deno_install
Last week v0.7.0 was released. Release includes TS compiler refactor and huge update to standard library.
Important changes in Deno:
- TypeScript compiler refactor (#2380)
- EventTarget implementation (#2377)
- Fix concurrent accepts (#2403)
- Rename `--allow-high-precision` to `--allow-hrtime` (#2398)
Important changes in standard library:
- more idiomatic BufReader/BufWriter interfaces (#444)
- Support specified files and glob in Prettier (#438)
- Prettier outputs to stdout unless `--write` flag specified (#332)
- Add CSV module (#432)
- HTTP: RFC7320 handling (#451)
- HTTP: version parsing (#452)
- HTTP: fix content length checks (#446)
- HTTP: send empty body if response has no body (#429)
- HTTP: handle bad client requests (#419)
Full list of changes can be found here
A packer plugin that runs Deno scripts.
Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more news next week!