Deno Newsletter #17
Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #17!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Sorry for being a day late, but I wanted to give you info about new release which came out just yesterday.
On Sunday we passed 200 subscribers and for that I would like to say big thank you to everyone!
Now to the news.
Just yesterday v0.6.0 was released.
- Add crypto.getRandomValues() (#2327)
- Remove FileInfo.path (#2313)
- Fix permissions for dial and listen (#2373)
Changes in standard library:
- http: cleanup async iterator (#411)
- archive: add Tar and Untar classes (#388)
- fs: add copy/copySync (#278)
- ws: make acceptable() more robust (#404)
- add ESNext to lib in tsconfig.json (#416)
Full list of changes can be seen here.
Slides available at https://gitpitch.com/rsp/ntd/ntd#/
File system library with delightful API.
Deno based HTTP REST server
Thanks for reading and see you next week with more news!