Deno Newsletter #15 - custom tsconfig.json, CLI changes
Welcome to Deno Newsletter issue #15!
Every Monday we serve you with a bunch of useful information and links for every Deno enthusiast.
Don't forget to join discussion on Deno's official Gitter channel!
If you encounter anything Deno related that you want to share with community, mention us on Twitter @DenoNews, or just respond to this mail.
Last week there were two releases:
- Support for custom tsconfig.json (#2089)
- "deno run" subcommand (#2215)
- "deno xeval" subcommand (#2260)
- "--no-fetch" CLI flags to prevent remote modules downloads (#2213)
- Deno.utime/Deno.utimeSync (#2241)
- Performance improvements and memory leak fixes (#2259, #2238)
- V8 upgrade to 7.6.53 (#2236)
Changes in standard library:
Full list of changes can be seen here.
Make sure to update your CLI usage as "deno script.ts" no longer works, instead use "deno run script.ts".
Compatibility layer between node and deno.
A string validator and formater for case Style
A set of functions to read `ArrayBuffer` chunk by chunk or buffered until EOF.
Thanks for reading, see you next week with more news!