#52: Deno 1.26, Isolate Clouds, and the Edge
In this issue, we introduce Deno 1.26, dig into isolate clouds, and discuss why the edge is the future.
Articles and Resources
Code and Tools
- pogo v0.6.0 — Pogo, a hapi-inspired server framework for Deno, now with support for Deno Deploy and React 18.
- deno2node — Compiles your Deno project to run on Node.js.
- graphism — Quickly create GraphQL servers in Deno & Deno Deploy.
- plug v1 — A drop-in extension for using remote dynamic libraries in Deno.
Odds and Ends
- The creator of UltraJS talks about Deno and React in this episode of 20minJS.
- Ryan Dahl discusses his experience with Node and Deno, as well as what it’s like to run a company, in this interview.
And that’s it for this issue!
Know someone who might find this useful? Please forward this to them.
Are you using Deno in production and would like some Deno merch? I’d love to chat with you! Simply hit reply and shoot me a message.