Hey everyone! We're excited to bring back this newsletter, Deno News, which will include related news, articles, and projects. We intend to send an issue between once a week and once a month. Let's dive right in.
Articles and Resources
Deno v1.21 Deno Authors — This release introduces
deno check, as well as improvements to
deno test, and more.
Netlify Edge Functions with Deno Deploy Deno Authors — We’re excited about our partnership with Netlify in powering their Edge Functions with Deno Deploy infrastructure.
Deno Cheat Sheet Oscar Otero — An excellent, single-page reference guide for the Deno CLI, runtime API, and web APIs.
Going Serverless with Deno and Begin Stripe Developers — Our friends at Stripe and Begin chat about building modern web and serverless applications with Deno.
Code and Tools
- Ultra — The web-app framework that leans hard into your browser's native features. And they recently released v1.0!
- Ruck — An open source buildless React web application framework for Deno.
- Peko — A featherweight & flexible SSR toolkit for modern JS apps.
- Oak Sessions: Cookie-based web session middleware for Oak.
- PBKit — A collection of tools related to protobuf.
- PostgresJS — The fastest, full-featured Postgres client for Node and Deno.
- DenoStore — cache GraphQL queries with Deno and Oak.
Odds and Ends
- Did you know there is a podcast about Deno?
- Have a project built with Deno? Add it to our new Showcase page!
- How many lines of code would be removed when migrating a project from NextJS to Deno?
- Want to help contribute to our growing ecosystem, but not sure how? Check out our Wanted Modules.
And that’s it for this issue!
Know someone who might find this useful? Please forward this to them.
And if you have any feedback and comments, just hit reply!